Thursday, August 7, 2014

Commons

       
Brandy Melville black baby-doll dress|Fashion Nova pink bralette|Forever21 rings|Michael Antonio cutoff boots|

A casual Wednesday stroll through Calabasa's The Commons can only call for a simple and casual outfit itself. Being a person who tends to gravitate more towards black clothing, not only for the simplicity of the color, for it's often sleek look, Brandy Melville's baby doll dress was perfect. It's a casual dress, feminine and summery without going overboard. Paired with my Michael Antonio boots, my latest obsession, a sense of sophistication was added to my relaxed and comfortable look. Although not pictured, this Brandy dress has an open back and refusing from a tacky mistake of showing a simple boring bra, I added a pink Fashion Nova bralette that added a pop of color and fun to this all black piece. Accessorizing on a casual outfit is always up to the individual, I kept it minimal and choosing to wear these Forever 21 rings. The almost turquoise blue nail polish comes from MoYou nail art set(something I completely recommend and if interested let me know) which keeps my hands from looking lackluster. This only being my second post bear with me! I will try to update weekly or twice a week and with bigger pictures and zoom-ins accessories/shoes.I am open to any suggestions! Until next time chicos.
 xo Mariana  


No comments:

Post a Comment