Sunday, August 23, 2015

Introducing LAHELAH



"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" -Coco Chanel. 

For as long as I can remember, fashion has always been something I am passionate about and my way of self-expression. Whether it was adding sequins to my uniform in first grade or getting pink hair extensions in middle school (which by the way still haunts me and makes me cringe just thinking about it) I always wanted to be different or be remembered by my style. I've had my share of what the %$#! were you thinking when you wore that moments and I'm bound to make more, but one thing I'm sure of is that this passion continues to grow immensely. I want and visualize myself being part of the fashion industry when I grow up but I thought why not start now?
LAHELAH [LAY-LAH] is the project I've been working on this summer with my team and I am SO excited to finally share it with you guys! LAHELAH is an online jewelry store and I am focusing primarily on hand accessories like bracelets and rings. I know first hand (pun intended) the struggles of feeling like an outfit is too plain or knowing that an accessory would make all the difference. LAHELAH consists of bohemian and contemporary unique pieces.I am so thrilled that I am beginning to pursue part of my dream and I get to share it with you guys, I truly hope that you guys like LAHELAH and are willing to take this journey with me. Here is the link to the official LAHELAH store. Enjoy. 











No comments:

Post a Comment