Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Beauty Tips

Eyebags, pimples, blemishes, dry skin *intense crying*
Like any other teen, college student, I am constantly faced with all-nighters, stress, and those endless Netflix binges that turned into long sleepless nights that lead to dark bags under my eyes and breakouts. I came up with a list of beauty tips/products that have worked for me in the long-run. Most of these products have helped me gain somewhat clear and healthy skin and confidence, I hope that it does the same for some of you too. 
SKIN
Maintaining clear skin has always been a struggle for me as genetics make me extremely acne prone as does stress so I'm constantly focused on making sure I'm using the best products, from face washes to make-up, that are kind on my skin. 
Oatmeal Facemask: If you don't already have this in your house go BUY SOME NOW. I am serious when I say that oatmeal cleared my skin up and reduced redness and nourished my face all in a couple of days. Banana, honey, or baking soda can also be added, in which I recommend a honey oatmeal mask the most. What you do is get a small container and mix either the plain oatmeal (and if you choose to add the banana or honey) with either water or milk to create a paste-y kind of mask. Leave it on for 20-25 minutes and do so every day for a week to start seeing results.
Face Washes
Burts Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser and Night Cream: To maintain clean and clear skin you really can't go wrong with this pair. When I began breaking out I used the Hydration Cream Cleanser religiously, washing my face with it first thing in the morning and last thing at night along with the night cream it works wonders, I highly recommend this the most and can be bought in whole foods or CVS/Target. 
St. Ives Even and Bright:This exfoliating scrub is perfect for minimal blemishes and/or dry skin especially during the summer. 
Chanel Le Blanc Cleanser: I recommend if you have naturally clear skin and are just looking for a refreshing, brightening face wash. 
Make-Up
Lancome's Teint Ultra: is my go-to foundation. Although MAC offers amazing make-up its foundations were heavy and cakey, Lancome's gives me full long lasting coverage while letting my skin breathe.
I hope this helps some of you at least and if you have any other questions feel free to ask, I will hopefully post regarding hair, make-up, and outfits more often, and anything you would like to see I am open for suggestions. 











No comments:

Post a Comment