Sunday, July 26, 2015

Boyfriends


Let's face it, shopping for jeans should be considered a workout. I always have such a hard time finding a pair that make my butt look good (not going to lie that's my biggest concernt but whatever) fits me at the hips perfectly, and at 5'2 doesn't drag at the bottom and overall is just a fit for my body. Whenever I do come across this perfect jean it's practically a hallelujah moment, and well I realized that focusing on a certain style has made that easier . Boyfriend Jeans. All I have to say, for someone who is picky on what type of jeans distressed boyfriends are my lifesavers, and I can't stress it enough. I am a self-proclaimed boyfriend jeans enthusiast and I like my jeans looking like a 3-year-old cut them up. Boyfriend jeans give such a cool, chill vibe and they can either be dressed up or down. For school or just casual days, I like to pair my jeans with either sneakers (converse), strappy sandals, or flats. High Heals and boyfriend jeans are possibly my favorite combination, it's so effortlessly cool and chic. Zara, 7 for All Mankind, Fashion Nova, Rag & Bone, Topshop, Levis, Paige, and Citizens of Humanity all carry the best selections. 










No comments:

Post a Comment